* Role Purpose
* In today’s world, the ability to deal with change and uncertainty defines the success of businesses. New technologies are emerging faster than ever and even the customer as well as employee behaviours are becoming different. Siloed and hierarchical organizational models lead to slow time-to-market and discourage innovation and creativity, which are needed to keep using the new technological trends to fit the changing customer needs.
* We recognize this change and trend and therefore aims to become a learning organization that fosters a new culture of curious, inspired, and unbiased. This requires a new approach on how we address innovation, value delivery and collaboration and have established a Center of Expertise, ProductX, to bring digital product management and business agility to the digital transformation.
* Business agility has proven effective at enabling businesses to unlock the full potential of their people, their digital products, programs and services, as well as their overall organizational capabilities.
* We are looking for someone to coach product owner and product team and help them in their journey to enable great digital product loved by end users.
* Key qualifications
* Customer obsession and empathy
* Servant leader
* Listener, curious, problem solver
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills - Ability to adapt style to communicate
* Ability to work in a matrix organization
* Ability to interact with and influence leadership and stakeholders
* Strong results orientation and drive to succeed
* Demonstrated track record of collaboration/teamwork.
* Key Accountabilities
* Partner with product teams to drive the digital transformation and business agility
* Act as product/agile coaches and coach new product teams based on ProductX methodology and mind-set
* Develop an environment, which fosters a collaborative, innovative and high-performing organization
* Engage with leadership on embedding the digital product mindset of empowering teams, inspiring through customer empathy and obsession as well as curiosity through continuous product discovery and delivery
* Acts as a servant leader to enable and support complex digital projects under significant level of uncertainty and novelty
* Support product teams to create the product vision and implementation from strategy to product road-map, ensuring agile ways of working are applied with outcome based road-maps and OKRs for the teams
* Ensure that learnings/know-how from existing digital initiatives are leveraged and linked to maximize the value
* >1 year product management working in highly regulated industry
* Recognized as an expert in the product space
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.