Compensation & Benefits Manager (EMEA)
Leading Global IT Multinational
Competitive Salary on offer
Dublin City centre
This renowned Tech Leader are continuing to successfully dominate the marketplace even during these uncertain times and with business in high demand resulting in growth across the organisation they are seeking an accomplished, knowledgeable C&B professional to join their expanding team and support the rollout and continued evolution of their C&B programs across their Sales & Services EMEA Division.
Reporting in to C&B Leader in the US, you will work closely with key stakeholders, fellow C&B teams and business leaders across the EMEA & US, this multifaceted role with you see being accountable for the following key areas:
- Compensation Management – Manage, develop and implement new and revised compensation programs, policies, procedures, in response to the company’s goals and strategy
- Benefits Management - Liaise with external brokers and suppliers to manage existing plans and lead benefit related projects, initiatives and global programs for EMEA including reviews of new or existing provisions based on market practice and trends.
- Partnership Development with local/country leadership & HR teams where C&B factors are present and advise/provide input specific to C&B opportunities and actives to aligned with overall business strategy and goals.
- Perform in-depth, effective Market Research on local/country market development to support the evolution of the C&B strategy across the EMEA region
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- No less than 5 years experience in a Compensation & Benefits role within an IT multinational environment
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree or equivalent in Business, HR or related field. CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) is preferred
- Experience working either on a global or minimum EU remit with proven experience working with EU work Councils
- Strong knowledge of regulatory compliance standards.
- Ability to handle demanding, challenging situations with strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and problem-solve effectively in a fast-paced business environment of change
If you are looking to join an established Tech Leader that is known for its inclusive employee centric environment, in for a role where you can make real change and be a key player in their strategic growth and success now and in the future, please apply for immediate consideration.