ZEUS is a leading specialist distribution and manufacturing group. We provide a diverse range of products and supply solutions into a wide variety of markets. With branches across Europe and annual turnover in excess of €230M Zeus is a true one stop solution for your packaging needs.
With offices in Ireland, UK, Germany, Spain, Poland, New Zealand, Canada, China and Australia; ZEUS is a truly global Company.
ZEUS is an Irish, privately owned, fast growing company with strong market growth. We are looking for confident, engaging and results focused people.
We are looking for an experienced Internal Sales Manager to oversee and support our Sales teams. The Inside Sales Manager’s responsibilities include providing ongoing professional development opportunities for sales personnel, motivating the sales teams to achieve sales targets, and developing an effective step-by-step process of nurturing leads and closing sales.
The Inside Sales Manager will monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales administration process. They will collaborate with various professionals, so it’s essential that they have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment. They should also be able to lead and motivate the sales team to achieve specific goals.
Ultimately, the Internal Sales Manager should be able to build high-performance sales procedures to ensure customer satisfaction and reporting to all relevant stake-holders.
Internal Sales Manager
Contract: Full time
Reporting to: General Manager
Hours of work: 8.30am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
Location: Head Office – Rathcoole, Dublin
· Manage the internal sales teams.
· Set and track sales targets for your team.
· Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process.
· Report and communicate on sales metrics and suggest improvements.
· Report and communicate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
· Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products.
· Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement.
· Build an open-communication environment for all teams.
· Liaise with all relevant groups to ensure brand consistency.
· Proven work experience as an Internal Sales manager
· Hands on experience with CRM software and Excel
· In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
· Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
· Strong analytical and organizational skills
· Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
· Competitive Salary €40,000 - €80,000 depending on experience.
· Wellbeing programme
· A culture of teamwork and engagement
· Career development opportunities
· 20 days annual leave, increasing with continuous service.
· Access to the company pension plan after 6 months.
· Staff sales on company products.
If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, please apply today