Reporting to the Global Head of Customer Liaison Management & Strategy, the Customer Liaison Associate Director (Account Director) is an integral part of Market Development (MD).
MD is a full service agency supporting all divisions across the company. We are a global business, with 100+ associates based in Ireland, US, India and Mexico. We support our clients from campaign strategy, messaging and innovative design solutions right through to deployment directly into channel. As an internal organization we aim to drive value for our customers, coordinating across the network, to support the Novartis mission to improve patients lives.
We are looking for a Customer Liaison Associate Director to join our team. Along with account management responsibilities and relationship building, you will be a strong people leader.
* Expand the breadth and depth of Market Development services through business development and awareness activities targeted at our internal business customers.
* Demonstrate strategic business partnering to identify, plan and deliver effective marketing solutions for our brand team clients.
* Identify opportunities within your account area where Market Development can deliver value for the organization.
* Ensure the highest quality account management and customer service is delivered by the team.
* Develop clear and insightful project briefs to guide the creative and campaign team to deliver excellence for our customers.
* Set up goals, objectives and targets for your accounts & ensure targets/objectives are met
As an effective Customer Liaison Associate Director, you will have a great aptitude in building and maintaining customer relationships. Excellent planning and leadership abilities to coordinate across accounts, associates and service delivery teams.
Your goal is to ensure retention of Market Development’s client base and facilitate further growth.
* Plan budgets and activities for your accounts
* Set up goals and objectives for your CLM team
* Serve as the point of contact for customers in your portfolio
* Understand customer requirements and needs to offer suitable solutions and generate new business
* Ensure the timely delivery of services and products to customers
* Resolve issues to maintain and strengthen customer trust
* Communicate overall quarterly/annual progress to senior management and external stakeholders
� BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
� 8+ years of proven commercial experience as an account director or similar position within the digital marketing industry (preferably in agency)
� 3+ years of leading and managing service resource/people management/ planning across multifunctional teams
� Experience in Pharma a significant plus (i.e. knowledge of regulatory/compliance frameworks within the digital space)
� Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships
� Strong presentation/storytelling ability
� Demonstrable experience in negotiation and meeting client requirements
� Solid understanding of budgeting and reporting on progress
� Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and metrics
� Working knowledge of MS Office and/or relevant software (e.g. Salesforce)
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.