To lead, manage and motivate a team of sales professionals within the FMCG sector and to achieve planned target sales for a range of the Company’s products and services.
To co-ordinate business development activity in the Company’s area in order to promote business growth for the future through expanding the customer base and helping to develop new sales plans to meet changing customer needs.
Manage the implementation of this plan. Set appropriate objectives and targets for each team member in order to achieve the overall plan, monitor performance against objectives and take appropriate action to ensure the plan is achieved.
Develop and maintain good contacts with key customers/intermediaries and develop suitable packages for them in consultation with management.
Form strong working relationships with your customers, thoroughly planning and preparing for any meetings, and agreeing JBP’s that fall in-line with the company’s Sales & Marketing strategy.
- Clear decision maker
- Natural leader
- Communications skills
- Strategic thinker
- Commercial acumen
- Driven / Achiever
- General management skills
- Project management
- Achieve revenue performance gross margin
- Business development
- New Targets
- IT proficient
- Very good management skills
- Numeracy and analytical
- Organised and efficient
- Relationship builder
- Make the complex simple
- Continually develop and grow profitable results, year on year
- Always identified when change was required and restructured accordingly
- Introduced and developed key brands into new channels
- Managed successfully JBPs and Terms with all major customers