Part-time Merchandiser Edenderry - 3 hours per week plus adhoc work
Crossell are one of Ireland's leading field marketing agencies. Working with leading household brands across a variety of retail channels including Dunnes Stores, Tesco and Supervalu. Due to on-going growth and new projects, we now require suitably qualified merchandisers to join our team.
We are recruiting for a part-time Merchandiser for Edenderry for 3 hours every Thursday plus adhoc work. The position involves merchandising and auditing work representing various brands. Hours are spread across the week and calls will vary so flexibility is required.
Role & responsibilities will include:
- To merchandise product for maximum visibility in store, generating extra space for the brand and the client’s products
- Representing all the client’s brands & products in a professional manner
- Optimising the replenishment of stock on shelf and display units
- Liaising with sales representatives and store managers
- Prompt and accurate reporting on all calls
- Some merchandising and/or retail experience preferable but not essential
- Excellent communicator with appropriate professional politeness
- Great attention to detail
- Ideally applicants will have their own transport and a full clean driver’s licence
- Flexible with working days and hours