FRS Recruitment is seeking applications for the role of Sales Executive for a leading Agritech Business in Ireland and the UK. We are looking for a hungry, proactive and committed individual with sales experience to join our clients fast-growing team. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from lead to close, and take our clients suite of products directly to their end user on farm.
Sector: Agriculture, Agritech, Sales, Farming, B2C, SaaS
Contract Type: Full time permanent
Salary: 40 – 50k Sterling basic, + Bonus, Company Car and attractive benefits package
Reporting to: MD
* On a day to day basis you will be contacting potential customers, scoping market opportunities, giving demos, closing subscriptions and managing your pipeline.
* You will also add strategic value through working closely with the Product and Development teams to bring the customer voice to everything we build and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
* Lead generation through identifying and develop potential new customers through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner relationships.
* Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close.
* Support our channel partners by giving practical, technical and commercial guidance in account / prospect management.
* Work with the technology team ensure the product continues to evolve to meet customer needs and ensure market information is fed back to the technology team.
* Business representation at industry events, farmer meetings and other lead generation activity as required.
* Ensure the delivery of the sales plan in partnership with the key stakeholders to achieve business growth targets.
* Understanding the dairy farm customer / dairy industry and anticipating their needs is crucial.
* Ability to collect and disseminate information to the technology and commercial teams.
* Communicate effectively and in a professional manner with all required internal business functions.
* Proven and demonstrable track record in sales in the agriculture sector is essential
* Apt at solution selling methods and value-proposition techniques with a good track record of sales success in selling software/technology is essential
* Thorough understanding of various online and offline marketing funnels
* Tech savvy with exceptional communication skills and experience with CRM and Microsoft office
* Determination, tenacity and patience are essential qualities to be successful in this role.
* The role provides a high level of autonomy and independence so requires a self-starter motivated to develop and grow the business.
* Understands customer viewpoint by being customer focused and understanding where value can be added.
* Ability to foster influential relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to sell concepts in a compelling way.
* Performs tasks and makes key decisions in a timeframe that is responsive and assertive.
* Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, quota-driven, ever-changing environment
Are you the one we're looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button.
No Resume - No Problem. You can call me on 0864648449 during normal business hours.
All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.
N.B. Any direct canvassing will lead to elimination from process - All Applications through Gerry at FRS Recruitment