We have a excellent opportunity for a Trainee Manager who is looking to grow and develop while taking on real responsibility. This is full time, permanent position based in Co Laois.
Our client are a leading supplier of biomass and logs to the Irish Market.Using state-of-the-art equipment they are growing year on year.
Duties will include:
General day to day organisation including:
* Liaise with all departments including Financial managers, logistics, forestry and to assist with the day-to-day running of the business.
* Managing the ordering of fuel and parts through a purchase order system (including pricing parts and equipment)
* General administration duties including:
* Recording and pricing haulage jobs and entering information to the system
* Recording and writing up standard operating procedures
* Arranging for services and maintenance to be done on plant and equipment to comply RSA , Service requirements etc
* Ensure that all equipment is managed productively and efficiently with the help of tracking systems on trucks and machines
* Assist with haulage route planning
* Assist in managing trucks, plant and equipment
* Managing and facilitating employees out on site by rostering etc
Skills and Experience:
* 3 years experience in a general administration role
* Ability to take ownership for work
* Experience in forestry industry advantage
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Strong IT Skills, data entry and attention to detail
* Flexible attitude to work, time management
Send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069