A key player in the Agri Machinery sector is seeking an experienced Sales Executive to join their team covering the Munster region. This will be a field based role, B2C, including site visits and client meetings, servicing existing accounts.
* Pro-actively selling and promoting a range of automated milking systems and small barn equipment.
* Generating and qualifying leads according to customer’s needs and suggesting dairy solutions to the customer.
* Monitoring competitors, market conditions and developments and anticipating on these with a company driven sales activity plan reflecting market and product opportunities.
* Ensuring all weekly and monthly reporting in CRM program is met in a timely and accurate manner.
* Participating in shows, exhibitions and open days as part of the marketing activity plans.
* Ensuring excellent customer satisfaction in the area by defining, recognizing and fulfilling customer needs and maintaining good client relationships.
* Responsible for realistic sales budget together with manager and realization of sales targets.
* Work with the franchise sales network and participate in sales meetings and sales training as required.
* Setting up sales action plans in cooperation with manager and maintaining an accurate schedule of the sales activities
* Be comfortable and competent on selling and promoting the product range; excellent sales skills - open questions, good listener, good fact finding, establish the need and present the company solution.
* Good communication skills: listening and asking/answering questions when needed.
* Respecting the company Core Values: Innovation, Passion, Progress, Honesty and Respect.
* Professionalism in appearance and attitude is a must.
* At least five years’ experience in sales of capital goods in the agricultural sector preferable the dairy sector.
* Have an in-depth knowledge of the dairy sector, dairy farming and grassland management