A busy Agri Machinery dealership based in County Tipperary are seeking an experienced Parts Manager/Store Manager to join their team - an immediate start on offer in addition to an attractive salary. This is a senior role within the company.
You will be working in a busy Part Department with a large customer base of both trade, retail and internal customers.
Candidates must be mechanically minded - resourceful, IT Savvy, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have a technical background bringing years’ experience to a seasoned parts team. You should possess good communication, organisational and IT skills along with a technical knowledge of agricultural machinery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Efficient handling of parts queries via phone, email and customer walk-in’s.
* Serving in-house technicians for on-site and off-site repairs as required.
* Timely invoicing of all sales both internal and external.
* Responsible approach to debtor accounts to assist cash flow and avoid bad debtors.
* Accurate checking of incoming deliveries, ensuring items are correctly located in warehouse and showroom locations, logging of parts on Parts Management System.
* Maintaining regular contact with customer base in order to reinforce the Company’s reputation as the supplier of choice in the local area
* Maintaining a safe, tidy work area and ensuring that showroom products / point of sale material are suitably displayed in order to provide maximum return.
* Responsibility for maintaining the Spare Parts Showroom on an ongoing basis and optimising exposure of our products through effective front-of-house merchandising measures.
* Responsibility for marketing, advertising and promotion of our brands.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Previous Parts Sales/Advisor/Store Management experience within the agricultural machinery sector is essential*
* Good overall knowledge of the agricultural industry, its machinery, local dealerships and suppliers.
* Good customer service skills
* Excellent interpersonal and IT skills
* A positive and motivated attitude with a proactive and problem-solving approach