In partnership with my client I am looking for a Graduates Account Manager which will be Dublin based and which will be tasked with servicing their major accounts in the FMCG space.
If this is what you are looking for and have a flair for innovation, forward thinking and creativity read on.
My client is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have one of the strongest portfolios of loved and trusted brands
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role
• Evidence of achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
• Passionate and engaged leaders who have the capacity to cope with short/long term issues, while still keeping the end vision well ahead of them.
• Curious individuals who are able to make complex decisions using all the data available but comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing.
• Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus
• People able to collaborate with a very diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds, turning them into an effective and powerful team.
• Excellent communication and social skills
• Strong English verbal and writing skills
• Good knowledge of Ireland and the Irish consumer is considered a plus