Are you motivated by challenging problems, real responsibility and winning?
Do you want to grow and develop with a global FMCG brand that offers structured training, leadership development programmes, excellent career opportunities and an industry leading renumeration package?
In partnership with my client I am looking for a National Account Manager which will be Dublin based servicing one of their major accounts.
If this is what you are looking for in your next move and have a flair for innovation, forward thinking and creativity read on.
• You will acquire a deep understanding of your customer needs and requirements as well as an in-depth understanding of your shoppers, categories and market
• Create and sell tailored customer plans that mean both their brands and their customers will win and outperform the competition by negotiation contracts, promo plans and innovations.
• You will develop and maintain a productive long term relationship with your customer
• You will work within dynamic multi-functional customer teams which include finance analysts, supply chain managers, customer insight managers and shopper marketing.
What we offer you
• From day 1 our trust in you will allow you to be the expert on your business, to innovate and execute in an entrepreneurial style, and influence how decisions are made.
• Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
• Dynamic and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance
• Benefits - Offers a competitive salary as well as other great benefits such as a company car, great pension and share schemes.
What we would like to see
• Successful examples of leadership in your business or personal life.
• Strong data analytics capability, to actively identify business opportunities.
• A passion for winning.
• Proven ability to collaborate with strong communication, influencing, and negotiating skills.
• Account management experience with leading retailers, or experience within FMCG as a buyer working for a leading retailer.
• Fluent English and a full driver’s license.
If you are interested in this role contact Conal O'Connor on e-mail C.Oconnor@brightwater.ie or 01 6621000 or click below