Would you like to be considered for the role of Branch Manager for a brand new Agri Retail store in North Kerry? In this newly created role, you will manage and motivate a team of 4+ staff members, delivering quality customer care to the local community.
Industry: Retail, Agriculture
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Location: North Kerry (May also suit candidates in Limerick/Cork)
Salary: 50K+ DOE
Duties & responsibilities
* Fully responsible for organisation and supervision of new Agri store and yard staff
* Daily ordering of goods and stock control for the warehouse and yard via email and phone.
* Work with other industry stakeholders to provide advisory services to our suppliers.
* Communicate and work with all business units in the company to benefit our farmers.
* Organise and attend events
* Monitoring, validating and follow through on rebates for all goods as and once the information is received for the branch.
* Complaint handling – on all items as part of this role within 24 hours.
* Responsible for the Goods Returns process and ensuring credit is received by relevant month end.
* Manage seasonal forecasting of product requirements and also organising promotions in store.
* Analyse, and decide on key actions from the weekly sales reports.
* Regularly communicate with our suppliers and customers by various means so that suppliers and customers are kept up to date with any developments that affect their business.
* Any other adhoc duties as requested by management.
* A recognised third level Agri qualification is desirable.
* Customer service and complaint handling.
* Knowledge of Core System and Microsoft Outlook.
* Self-Motivated, good organisational skills and supervisory skills, methodical
* A drive to ensure standards are raised with strong analytical and report writing skills.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, verbal and non-verbal (body language) PowerPoint, social media and written communications.
* Relationship Building with both internal and external clients.
* Agricultural knowledge is essential (previous farm advisory/sales experience desirable)
* Own car and full drivers license
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to Gerry on 0864648449
FRS Recruitment guarantee 100 % confidentiality at all times.
All applications must be made through FRS Recruitment.