SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE
New Lift Sales
Due to continued expansion, Accel Lifts are looking to recruit a New Equipment Sales Executive to join our successful sales team.
This Dublin Based Position offers
Competitive Salary – Negotiable - High Basic, Bonus and Commission
Mobile Phone & Laptop
As one of Ireland’s leading independently owned lift company’s, Accel Lifts was established in 2000 and operates nationwide,providing a full range of lift installation, maintenance, repair and modernisation services.
We are looking for an experienced sales person from within our industry. You will be working closely with company directors. Handling Sales Enquiries and Tenders Submissions through to confirmation of order at which point, our project management team, overseen by our Managing Director, will take full ownership.
Are you interested in joining a progressive, innovative and successful team – if you have an energetic and sales focused attitude and a proven track record in sales within the lift industry, then we are very interested in talking to you.
Selling our wide range of quality Lift products to new and existing customers, i.e. to Contractors, Architects, Consulting Engineers & Quantity Surveyors. You will also be required;
- To develop sales of various lift products through New Business development activities, as well as maintaining and developing relationships with existing Customers.
- Work closely with our Construction/Project Management division.
- To achieve targets and key strategic business goals.
- To manage your sales activity and time effectively to achieve the maximum sales.
- To record and report all sales activities including negotiations and pipelines.
Skills & Experience Required:
- A minimum of 3 years Field Sales Experience within the Lift or Mech / Elec Equipment sectors into the Construction Market.
- A proven track record of success.
- A solid understanding of the construction industry.
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Self-Motivated - you will be a positive self-starter, capable of working on own initiative and as part of a busy team.
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office.
- Excellent English.
- Must have a full and valid driving licence.
If you are interested in this position - please upload your CV with a Cover Letter in confidence or contact Eoin on +353 (0) 8 5 810 6993
NO AGENCIES OR ADVERTISERS PLEASE