Job Title: Internal Sales Executive
Division: Internal Sales
Reports To: Paving Centre Manager
Location: Dublin Paving Centre - Lusk
Job Summary: To maximise sales of paving and walling products to all customer types by providing an efficient and customer friendly service.
· Provide daily support to paving centre team members on all aspects of paving centre operations.
· Interact with customers face to face and on the telephone to secure and grow sales of paving products.
· Prepare and follow up customer quotations.
· Provide an efficient and courteous service to all customers who call to collect product from our stock yard.
· Carry out stock checks and replenish stock of products and samples as required.
· Follow Company procedures including health and safety.
· Operate a computer order entry system.
· Calculate material required from landscape design plans.
· Cash handling.
· Record daily activity levels.
· General maintenance of the paving displays.
Deal with customers in a courteous, professional and efficient manner at all times.
Any other duties as required and as deemed within your competence.
This job description is not exhaustive and serves only to highlight the main requirement of the post holder. The job description will be reviewed regularly and may be subject to change.
Why work for Tobermore?
- Competitive Salary and Bonus available.
- Listed as one of the Top 100 Companies in NI 2019 – Belfast Telegraph.
- 30 Days Flexible Annual Leave.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme.
- Long term career prospects within a growing and financially stable family business.