Clear Financial is an award-winning Investment and Insurance Intermediary providing financial advice in Life and Pensions to its significant base of business and individual clients. Established in 2002 by Michael Bradley, the company has grown significantly over the last five years. To support our continuing expansion, we are seeking experienced and qualified Financial Advisers working from Dublin or regional locations.
This role provides an excellent commission-based remuneration package and full back- office support including pre-sales preparation, application processing, pipeline management, compliance management. As an Investment and Insurance Intermediary, Clear Financial provides access to a broad range of life, pension and investment products including ethical investments and renewable energy funds.
Ideal candidates will have:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Life and Pensions business in Ireland with a focus on pensions and investments preferable.
• Full QFA qualification.
• Candidates Ideally but not completely necessary should be authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland under the IDR (Insurance Distribution Regulations).
• Proven sales track record, working on own initiative with minimum supervision.
• Experience in self-administered and company pension schemes is desirable.
• Knowledge of and ability to adhere to industry compliance standards, consumer protection code and codes of conduct.
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in basic computer skills such as Word and Excel.
• Full driving licence and own car.
Ideal candidates must:
• Meet the requirements of the Central Bank Fitness and Probity Standards.
• Meet the Minimum Competency Requirements for a Financial Adviser as set out in the Minimum Competency code.
• Meet the ongoing CPD requirements for the position.
• Be client and customer-service focused.
• Be target-driven, highly motivated and with a desire to succeed.