Our client are a leading distributor of Car Park Ventilation Systems to the construction market. They are currently looking to recruit a technical sales manager to cover the Republic of Ireland. The successful candidate will be responsible to manage and develop sales with key contractors and specifiers.
Technical Sales Manager
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years sales experience in the building services industry. In addition the candidate will be expected to have existing relationships within the main contracting market.
Role and responsibility
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Manage key accounts
- Identify new business opportunities
- Conduct on site support to clients and customers alike
- Liaise with and develop trading relationships with suppliers
- Use all company systems to carry out the role i.e. CRM, outlook etc
The individual will possess the following attributes
- Extensive knowledge of the building service industry or the mechanical contracting market
- A building services qualification (desirable but not essential)
- Previous sales experience in the building services industry or related field
- Ability to plan time effectively to encompass cold calling / prospecting and existing customers
- Customer focused people skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines as part of a team
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Full clean driving licence
- Ability to travel within Ireland and Europe as required to visit customers and suppliers
Basic Salary €55,000/€60,000 plus a 30% performance related bonus.
Fully Expensed Company Car or Car allowance
25 days paid holidays plus pension contribution.
Company credit card.