Legal Recruitment Consultant
€30,000 - €40,000 + Commission (Year on €50,000 to €60,000 OTE)
Brightwater Recruitment is home to over 70 consultants, specialising in professional and technical recruitment for a range of industries across Ireland from our offices in Dublin, Cork and Belfast. Following an MBO in 2018, a recent acquisition, a complete overhaul of our systems and technology offering, as well as a massive win at the National Recruitment Federation Awards (Best Large Agency for 2019) we are looking to expand our Legal Team for 2020,
The Recruitment Consultant Job:
You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of organisations from small indigenous companies to large multinational organisations through our expansive network of pre-existing clients.
· Advising and consulting clients and candidates
· Prepping candidates for interviews
· Scheduling and providing feedback on interviews
· Attending regular client meetings to discuss the market and offering advice on hiring and salary trends
· Marketing and advertising jobs adverts
· Sourcing and interviewing potential candidates
· Partnering with new and existing clients
· Negotiating and closing offers. Recruiting in a talent short market can be tough but at Brightwater our consultants receive the best training (both internal and external) and have some excellent technology at their fingertips to ensure they can reach the top legal candidates for our clients in an effective and efficient manner.
· Permanent positions with exciting career growth plans tailored to you and your aspirations
· Competitive basic salary
· Uncapped, accelerated commission structure
· Healthy work-life balance with a flexi start and finish time
· Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off-site, on-site and online)
· Regular social events – work hard and play hard
· We pride ourselves on a social and collaborative environment that celebrates performance and supports employee well-being. Our wellness programme includes daily onsite vitamins, fruit, breakfast, tea and coffee provided, your own personal nutritionist, discounted gym membership and discounted insurance policies.
This role would suit a hardworking, driven and competitive professional. You don’t need specific experience in the legal sector but is it an advantage. You will enjoy working in a fast pace, client/customer facing environment where your hard work and ambition is rewarded with further opportunities for growth as well as a highly competitive commission structure.
Feel you might be a good fit or interested to hear more, please call Karen Blake01 662 1000 or email email@example.com