Ille Service (Irl) Ltd a subsidiary of a large successful family owned German company head quartered in Frankfurt is one of Irelands leading business to business washroom hygiene service providers.
Over the past twenty years Ille Ireland has grown from strength to strength and now with the demand for more sustainable products and solutions Ille wish to expand its team to meet the current demand and potential in the Irish market.
At present we have a requirement for an Area Sales Developer for Dublin. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager the new sales developer will play a central role in revenue growth within Ille Service Ireland. This is a tremendous opportunity for the right individual to join our growing team and work with a firmly established market leading European brand here in Ireland.
Ille was founded in 1965 in Frankfurt Germany and continues to be owned and run by the Blatz & Gottschalk families.
· Achieve clear sales targets
· Establish and develop relationships with new, self-generated prospects
· Pro-actively seek out, target and establish communications with organisations and businesses that can benefit from Ille products
· Promote a positive and motivating atmosphere in the company
· Work with management and the sales team to develop new areas and opportunities
· Increase the company’s involvement with existing clients, investigating further opportunities for up selling by identifying any future requirements they may have
· Establish and develop referral and lead generation networks
· Report to line manager and attend sales meetings and trade shows as required
The ideal candidate:
· An honest, energetic, friendly, highly organised and motivated self-starter
· Professional presentation with excellent verbal communication skills
· Confidence cold calling and selling one of Europe’s leading brands
· Capable of listening, analysing and understanding prospect and customer requirements
· Capacity to demonstrate a target driven approach
· Sales experience is helpful but the position is also often suitable to someone in the bar, restaurant, hospitality sector or other customer facing roles
· Clean driver license
· Basic computer skills – outlook
· Base Salary
· Excellent commission structure