Are you a Business Development Manager looking for a varied role with uncapped rewards?
On offer is the chance to join a highly motivated, focused and passionate team as a Business Development Manager to create new business opportunities across Ireland.
As a Business Development Manager you will spend approximately 4 days on the road per week meeting clients/cold calling and one day in the office.
- Generation of leads through cold calling to develop new corporate and multinational business
- Increasing the value of existing customers through the cross selling of existing products
- Taking responsibility for the sales process from lead generation through to closing
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients
- Providing product knowledge to potential customers and selling the benefits
- Working as part of a team and liaising with the Account Manager for key sales and support staff for graphic design, IT and installations
- A third level qualification or demonstrable relevant business experience
- At least 3 years’ sales experience in a similar role with a proven ability to develop networks, build relationships, identify market opportunities and bring in new business
- Ability to understand clients’ requirements and to be able to devise and articulate the most appropriate solutions
- Good communication skills
- Full clean driving licence
In addition to a competitive salary this role offers uncapped commission, company car, mobile phone and laptop.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration, please call Karrena on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.