Brightwater Recruitment is home to over 70 consultants, specialising in professional and technical recruitment for a range of industries across Ireland from our offices in Dublin, Cork and Belfast.
Following an MBO in 2018, a recent acquisition, a complete overhaul of our systems and technology offering, as well as a massive win at the National Recruitment Federation Awards (Best Large Agency for 2019) we are looking to expand our Team for 2020.
The Recruitment Consultant Job
We have a strong belief in developing people from the ground up. We provide you with the best training. Our technology and business support means all you have to do, is what you're good at, use your natural people skills to attract the best candidates and clients to work with you.
You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of organisations from small indigenous companies to large international organisations through our expansive network of pre-existing clients.
Why move…. What's on Offer?
- Permanent position with exciting career growth plans tailored to you and your aspirations within our structured development programmes.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Accelerated commission structure with complete transparency and uncapped.
- Healthy work-life balance with a flexi start and finish time.
- Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off-site, on-site and online)
- Regular social events – work hard and play hard
- You will be encouraged to go and meet potential clients and candidates in person rather than build relationships over the phone
- We pride ourselves on a social, collaborative environment that celebrates performance and supports employee well-being. Our wellness programme includes; daily onsite vitamins, fruit, breakfast, tea and coffee provided, your own personal nutritionist, discounted gym membership and discounted insurance policies
What we look for in you:
You will be commercially focused, driven, competitive and empathetic. You will enjoy working to and exceeding targets while developing your skills in sourcing, business development, networking and marketing.
Feel that this is the job for you and would like to hear more, please contact Karen Blake on 01 662 1000 or email email@example.com