Brightwater Recruitment is home to over 70 consultants, specialising in professional and technical recruitment for a range of industries across Ireland from our offices in Dublin, Cork and Belfast.
Following an MBO in 2018, a recent acquisition, a complete overhaul of our systems and technology offering, as well as a massive win at the National Recruitment Federation Awards (Best Large Agency for 2019) we are looking to expand our Accountancy Team for 2020.
The Recruitment Consultant Job
Our Accountancy division is one of Brightwaters biggest and most successful teams. We currently have 12 consultants working in this area.
As a new member of the Accountancy team you would be responsible for
- Partnering with new and existing clients
- Attending regular client meetings to discuss the market and offering advice on hiring and salary trends.
- Marketing and advertising job adverts
- Sourcing and interviewing potential candidates
- Prepping candidates for interviews
- Scheduling and providing feedback on interviews
- Negotiating and closing offers
Recruiting in a talent short market can be tough but at Brightwater our consultants receive the best training (both internal and external) and have some excellent technology at their fingertips to ensure they can reach the top finance candidates for our clients in an effective and efficient manner.
- Permanent positions with exciting career growth plans tailored to you and your aspirations.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Uncapped, accelerated commission structure which is uncapped.
- Healthy work-life balance with a flexi start and finish time.
- Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off-site, on-site and online).
- Regular social events – work hard and play hard
- We pride ourselves on a social, collaborative environment that celebrates performance and supports employee well-being. Our wellness programme includes; daily onsite vitamins, fruit, breakfast, tea and coffee provided, your own personal nutritionist, discounted gym membership and discounted insurance policies.
This role would suit a hardworking, driven and competitive professional. You don’t need specific experience in the accountancy sector, but it is advantageous. You will enjoy working in a fast paced, client / customer facing environment where your hard work and ambition is rewarded with further opportunities for growth as well as a highly competitive commission structure.
Feel you might be a good fit or interested to hear more, call Karen Blake on 01 662 1000 for a confidential conversation or email on firstname.lastname@example.org