Reporting to: Country Manager
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Charity/ Non for Profit Space.
As part of the Regional Leadership Team you will provide leadership, guidance and direction to ensure your region delivers its core service in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
In this role you will be responsible for and accountable for ensuring that the charity is the ‘most loved and best supported’ charity and for the achievement of the income target in your region. You will ensure that our supporters, donors, volunteers and the general public have a great experience and feel valued whenever they interact with us so that they join us, stay with us, advocate for us and feel part of the family. This will mean that your region has enough funds, supporters and volunteers to keep t
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Significant experience of engaging supporters, volunteers or the general public in order to generate funds
- Extensive people leadership experience is vital, ideally in leading field-based teams in a collaborative environment, as well as experience of being part of a senior leadership team
- Proven ability to create, deliver and continually review a regional engagement or fundraising strategy and plan to deliver income targets, appropriately manage expenditure, increase engagement, increase supporter conversions, deepen relationships and diversify income streams
- 5+ years of sales experience of selling disruptive solutions in a Hi-tech and Multinational environment.
- Proven ability in C from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Proven experience of pulling together different business units to maximise on sales opportunities
If you are interested in this role please email Mark Byrne at firstname.lastname@example.org.