We are seeking an ambitious person who is currently working in a Pharma, Medical device or any clean room facility and who hears the call of the open road or is currently selling to these industries.
You'll have the chance to work on a consultative basis with companies throughout the Life Sciences. IT, Pharma and Medical Device industries in Ireland, representing a well-regarded supplier.
A package including base salary, commissions and car allowance is on offer.
· Maintain and build relationships & sales by implementing a schedule of regular visits and follow ups
· Achieve target call levels of 4 per day, 4 days per week, clustering the activity to maximise output creating qualitative results.
· Provide excellent customer service to ensure maximum customer satisfaction resulting in repeat orders and recommendations.
· Resolve routine problems/issues faced by distributors and end users when needed.
· Proactively seek new business opportunities.
· Travel extensively throughout the designated territory making field sales calls & providing service support.
· Research market and potential customers, have an awareness of developments within the cleanroom market
· Attend trade shows, make presentations, give seminars where appropriate.
· Report activities on a weekly basis and ensure that CRM management contact system is updated with details of all visits and pending activity.
· Meet regularly with the Sales Director to review strategy and progress, working jointly on the sales funnel and focused visit plan.
· Degree qualification in Science or Engineering
· Some experience in a Pharma or Medical Device facility would be advantageous but not essential
· Previous Sales experience is desirable
· Highly motivated, proactive and self-directed
· Strong communication and presentation skills
To apply for this job contact Conal O'Connor on 01 6621000 or click below