Who we are...
Trinity Placements Ltd is a new recruitment consultancy that strives to be the leading consultants of broad scope recruitment for SMEs along with aiming to become the No.1 consultancy for sourcing HR talent.
Due to excellent growth over the last number of years our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their managed print services sales team.. Our client is a Managed Print Solutions and office supplies provider. The successful candidate will work with some of the best and brightest in the industry.. In their environment there’s no limit to how fast your career can grow. They are a fun bunch who regularly get treated to pamper days, team party nights, ice-cream vans and even karaoke in the office! Their culture is described by their employees as warm, compassionate, addictive, fun, hard working, progressive, focused, inclusive and ambitious.
The company will support the development of your client base with the provision of qualified leads and some existing managed print customers to work with. This will help fast tract the development of a strong client base as you also leverage your own network of contacts and leads.
If this sounds like somewhere you would fit in, please continue reading below.
Key Responsibilities of these roles:
• Using a consultative approach identify, negotiate and close new opportunities with current
and prospective customers.
• Establish trusted, productive and professional relationships with clients and prospects.
• Work closely with pre-sales and technical teams to deliver high quality solutions and
proposals back to potential clients.
• Manage your own activity plans which will maximise time in field and engagement with
• You should have at least 3 years' experience in B2B sales and ideally within the IT space.
• You should have a strong aptitude for business development and experience in managing your own portfolio of clients along with demonstratable experience in developing new clients.... This will be key in this role.
• You should have excellent communication and be comfortable approaching, influencing and closing stake holders at all levels of business.
• Natural ability to build rapport and maintain effective and trusting relationships with clients.
• As this company do not like to micro manage you should have experience in a role that requires a high degree of self motivation
Along with the above you will to be enthusiastic, committed, a team player and have excellent attention to detail.
If this sounds like it could be the next step in your career then please get in with us now.
The salary, commission and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the
The start date for these positions is ASAP.
Client Relationship Management, communication skills., Portfolio Management