General Hardware Supplies Ltd is a builders’ providers and DIY store located at Station Road, Newcastle
West, Co, Limerick. We are part of the United Hardware (Homevalue) Group.
We supply an extensive range of imported quality timber, roofing and building mateials, doors and floors, DIY Products, stoves to both the trade and retail
markets in Limerick and Munster area.
In order to meet our strategic objectives and goals we wish to appoint a strong Business Development & Customer
Service Manager to manage growth and expansion.
This is an important senior position within the company and the appointee will be required to have relevant experience of working at a senior level in a
similar organisation. He/she will report directly to the Management Team.
- Strong ability to drive and convert sales both individually and as part of a team.
- Responsible for field sales deliverables.
- Motivate, mentor and engage retail team.
- Drive sales in the floors, doors, stoves,paint and lighting departments with our trade customers along with our timber and
- Targeting customers monthly.
- Deliver on weekly targets agreed.
- Profit Accountability.
- Sales & after sales business development.
- New product development.
- Customer Relationship/Satisfaction.
- Field sales role combined with in store responsibilities.
- Ensure accounts are paid up in 28 days,focus predominantly on CBD or COD ensuring tight controls are maintained.
- Update yourself on matters concerning our competitors in the marketplace.
- An appropriate package including salary and performance-related bonus will be
negotiated with the successful candidate.
- Strong organisation, planning and time management skills.
- Demonstrate initiative with a solutionorientated mindset.
- Forward thinking and develop new business strategies.
- Lead and manage KPI reporting.
- Self-motivated and prepared to be flexible when the occasion demands.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Ability to control and analyse sales performance.
- Works well with others with a demonstrated aptitude for collaboration as well as
a track record of delivery on objectives.