Business Development Manager (Corporate Hospitality & Events)
Uncapped Commission/ Hi-Tech/ Start-up
Reporting to the Country Manager, you will be responsible for running delivering sales targets across Venues, Event Locations and Head Office Hospitality. Representing an ever-developing suite of software solutions to help venues generate revenue and maximise profitability. This product is a state-of-the-art event management software used by blue-chip corporates to manage their annual event schedule.
Duties & Responsibilities
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
· Prospect for potential new clients and turn prospects into new clients and therefore new and increased business and revenue.
· Cold call as appropriate within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of potential opportunities.
· Meet potential clients by growing his/her network, leveraging and maintaining it – referrals are key.
· Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
· Identify potential clients and the decision makers within that organisation.
· Research and build relationships with new clients
· Set up meetings between client decision makers and the company’s leaders / principals.
· Plan approaches and pitches in conjunction with marketing and other team members to develop proposals that address the client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
· Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through any differences to a positive conclusion, using a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
· Always be mindful of the commercial realities of any proposed solutions
· Achieve agreed targets on sales and KPIs
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Byrne at m.byrne@brightwater,ie