What’s the opportunity
Due to continued growth and success, we now have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking Key Account Director to develop relationships and grow new business for our Property Sales Team in Daft.ie. In this role you will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and have a passion for property and sales.
The successful candidate will:
- Selling into established key accounts and also building new client base
- Responsible for owning and driving key customer relationships to further develop opportunities while ensuring a consistent experience for the customer
- During customer interactions, offer industry insights, market intelligence and internal observations of the customer’s business that advances their priorities and opens new opportunities
- Able to meet quarterly accountability requirements and plan to achieve targets set
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve sales performance
- Ensure that all levels of engagement positively contribute to the customer and to drive customer happiness by account
- Deliver agreed sales and profit targets
- Have a complete understanding of all the sales, business development and sales support opportunities within each customer
- Agree and publish joint business plan with all key accounts in order to identify and develop commercial opportunities and objectives
- Develop, lead and direct resources where needed to support customer and sales objectives
- Analyse and report on sales statistics to grow business and maximise profit contribution in line with budgetary requirements
- Represents Daft through industry conferences, sales meetups & open source communities.
- Maintaining a broad understanding of key product areas and equipment range and illustrate business advantage to customers
What competencies, skills and experience do I need?
- Third Level Qualification in Marketing, Business or related discipline.
- Preferably have a minimum of 5+ years of Account/Key Account Director experience in a similar sector.
- You will be client focussed and understand the need to deliver against clients’ requirements.
- You will be able to build strong client relationships and develop business through this.
- You will be commercially focussed and have a consistent record of achieving and exceeding revenue targets.
- You will have good judgement knowing when to raise issues before they become a risk to the account.
- You will make an effort to understand your client's business and the industry they are in and pass on knowledge throughout the Company/team.
- Experience using Salesforce and Tableau an advantage
- An understanding and interest in the Irish property market is a must!
- Competitive salary in a dynamic and technology driven environment
- 5% contribution towards your pension
- Life assurance and fully paid healthcare
- Focused career development and progression opportunities
- Taxsaver tickets and the cycle-to-work scheme.
- We have a running coach, office yoga and healthy fruit and snacks
- English lessons for any newcomers to Ireland
- Friday treats and a monthly buffet breakfast
- We celebrate your Birthday with treats and successful probations with bubbles!
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment you need to do your job
We are a diverse bunch of people here in Distilled SCH and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our Company. We do not discriminate based on gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race and membership of the Traveller community.