Do you want the opportunity to connect and work with Ireland's top companies? Then this job is a great opportunity to really make a big impact on a business which is highly ambitious and going through a highly exciting stage of our growth!
We are delighted to announce that our client, leaders in their sector, are looking to add to their team in Central Dublin with the addition of a <b>Business Development Manager. This job would be a great step for anyone with corporate sales experience seeking to become a recognised leader in their field. It comes with an attractive renumeration package and excellent career progression opportunities.
• Pipeline Management - Manage your pipeline effectively to ensure you achieve your sales targets
• Generate new business through social media, generated leads and knowledge of potential customers
• To maximise all sales opportunities and ensure sales leads generated are actioned on.
• Work with a monthly target for meetings and new memberships
• Develop and sustain knowledge of the company’s offerings and associated events, can position the benefits and value of our membership to their target organisations
• Work in a fast-paced environment and join a team of like minded individuals.
• Can leverage networking opportunities within the corporate community.
• 3rd level degree.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience selling within the corporate community, especially at C- Level.
• Individual who can easily demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
• Attention to detail in working with internal systems (CRM, SFA, etc.).
• Flexibility to attend morning & evening network events.
• Previously demonstrated persistence, tenacity and strong commercial acumen
• Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment.