Our client is a national organisation that administers in Ireland on behalf of its members and on behalf of the members of the international overseas societies that are affiliated to it. The business' function is to collect and distribute monies to its members,
We are seeking a dynamic, experienced and driven individual to join our team.
To assist the credit control and legal teams in monitoring, evidence gathering and general premises checks to ensure premises are licensed correctly, are still open and to obtain evidence of copyright music infringement so that the legal team can progress with their proceedings. The job holder will also audit area's in conjunction with the Sales Manager to analysis penetration and will also be tasked with lead generation for the office and field teams.
Duties and responsibilities:
Complete all assigned tasks in a prompt manner (within SLAs) and update same on CRM system.
Provide the field and office sales teams with leads for new and reassessment business during area audits and day to day activities.
Provide the legal team with a quick turnaround on monitoring requests, this is one of the main and key responsibilities of the role.
To give evidence in court if required on infringement.
Complete premises checks.
Weekly reporting to the Sales Manager on progress and call cycle.
Support when required for the other members of the team
Undertaking such other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time.
* 2 years' work experience in any business environment.
* An ability to work to the highest level of quality and have outstanding attention to detail.
* Strong communication skills.
* Excellent MS Office skills - knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM an advantage.
* Strong written and spoken English.
* Proven track record for working on own initiative.
* Strong planning and organisational skills.
* Confident, tenacious and enthusiastic self-starter who will embrace the challenges of this role.
Terms: 1-year fixed term contract
Benefits: 25 days annual leave
Payment: Basic €30K, €5K Annual (paid monthly) KPI Bonus.
Package: Car, Laptop and Mobile Phone.
Important: this role is not Monday to Friday, 9-5, this role requires evening and weekend work. Please do not apply for this role if this is an issue