We are looking to recruit for a Trade Counter Assistant for a company based in South Dublin. This person would need to have good communication and customer service skills. The role would involve having the trade counter nice and presentable at all times. dealing with customers face to face and over the phone.
* Serving customers at the trade counter and collection areas.
* Packing orders for collection and delivery.
* Replenishment of stock locations.
* Ensuring that all sales and returns are properly documented and adhere to company processes.
* Maintaining a high level of housekeeping of counter areas and "front of house"
* Cycle counting in conjunction with the Stock Controller.
* Checking in and putting away deliveries from suppliers.
* Looking for ways to increase business
* Ensuring all customers who present at the trade counter and collections areas are dealt with in a prompt and friendly manner.
* Ensuring that all sales and returns are processed on the computer system in accordance with current processes and pricing.
* Keep up to date with new products stocked in the store.
* To be sales and service focused.
* Adhere to health, safety and environmental rules and regulations.
* Any other duties as reasonably requested by Management.
* You will have 1-2 years experience in a Trade Counter sales role previously.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.