Field Sales Business Development Manager – Roscommon
Tactical Talent Recruitment is delighted to partner with one of Ireland’s leading Insurance brokers. They are currently hiring a Commercial Field Sales Executive in Roscommon to target a number of industry sectors for further growth. This business support further professional development at all levels and believe in recognising and rewarding top performers.
The role will form a key part of the national sales team and you’ll initially be tasked with growing business in key industries as well as developing new business in previously untapped sectors. This role will suit someone who is self-reliant, motivated to earn plenty of commission, and requires a minimum of management intervention to achieve their maximum potential. At least 2 years’ experience selling commercial insurance is an advantage and you will need a CIP or APA qualification or similar.
· Creatively develop your own sales pipeline targeting specific industry sectors
· Follow up on existing leads and prospects provided by the company
· Generate your own leads
· Manage your own diary effectively by appointment setting, journey planning and managing your own time well
· Basic salary of up to €40k depending on experience
· Uncapped commission
· Mileage paid
· Pension contributions after probationary period
· Expense account
· Laptop and phone
· Fantastic training and career development opportunities in a growing team
- Background in commercial insurance sales highly advantageous
- APA in life and pensions a minimum requirement
- B2B Field Sales Experience Essential
- Ability to develop strong lasting relationships with clients
- Highly motivated, attention to detail and hands on team player.
- Full clean driving license.
- Be willing to travel around the Roscommon region
- Good PC Skills
Tactical Talent Recruitment is one of Ireland’s leading sales recruiters. We specialise in both inside sales and field sales roles for sectors including FMCG, Construction (Bathroom/Kitchen/Interior Design), Utilities, Technology and Financial Services.
Due to the high volume of applications we can only respond to suitably qualified applicants. If you wish to find out who the hiring company are, please send an application and we will call you for a completely confidential initial discussion. We only submit your details to our clients with prior permission from each candidate after your suitability for a role has been discussed.