Tactical Merchandiser - Munster
We are recruiting a Tactical Merchandiser working up to 37.5 hours per week. Reporting into the Field Sales Manager you will be working as part of a team representing Premium Brands in the FMCG market.
Role & responsibilities will include:
- To merchandise product for maximum visibility in store, generating extra space for the brand and the client’s products
- Representing all the client’s brands & products in a professional manner
- Optimising the replenishment of stock on shelf and display units
- Liaising with sales representatives and store managers
- Prompt and accurate reporting on all calls
- Some merchandising and/or retail experience preferable but not essential
- Excellent communicator with appropriate professional politeness
- Great attention to detail
- Flexible with working days and hours
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Company van
- Expenses (Parking, Tolls, Mileage etc.)