Business Development Manager (Cyber Security)
Leading Cyber Security company are looking to expand their team
You will be responsible for
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn prospects into new clients and therefore new and increased business and revenue.
- Cold call as appropriate within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of potential opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing his/her network, leveraging and maintaining it – referrals are key.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within that organisation.
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and the company’s leaders / principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches in conjunction with marketing and other team members to develop proposals that address the client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through any differences to a positive conclusion, using a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Always be mindful of the commercial realities of any proposed solutions
- Achieve agreed targets on sales and KPIs
For more information please contact Mark Byrne by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01-6621000.