If you currently work in Management in a customer facing business (Retail, Hospitality or similar), we would like to hear from you. Our client is one of Ireland’s leading gaming businesses with retail outlets around the country. They are now seeking a General Manager for their Galway City location where you will lead a team of customer service professionals.
The standard working week 45 hours 5/7 days, which includes a variety of day time, evening and weekend shifts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop business strategies to expand store traffic, optimize profitability and enhance team performance.
· Report on customer trends, customer needs, profits etc
· Deal with all customer queries efficiently, professionally and consistent with store policy
· Develop and promote good communication between employees and management in a safe, respectful and inclusive environment
· Recruit, develop, lead, motivate and retain your team
· Deal with all employee queries efficiently, professionally and consistent with store policy
· Manage employee wage costs, rostering and annual leave
· Drive operational standards throughout the company
· Complete store procedures and administration and ensure compliance with policies and practices.
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum 4 years management experience in a retail, hotel or cash handling business
- Demonstrated ability to lead a large team of retail staff
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Very strong numerically with excellent cash handling skills
- Salary of circa €60k – Negotiable for the right candidate
- 23 Days Annual Leave
- Health Insurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Commuter Ticket scheme
- Great work-life balance (flexible working hours 45 hours 5/7)
- On-going development opportunities