Merchandiser Roscommon – 3 hours per week plus adhoc work
Crossell is one of Ireland’s largest independently owned Field Sales Specialists providing sales, merchandising and POS support services for leading global FMCG brands.
We are recruiting for a Part-time Merchandiser for Roscommon town, primarily covering Dunnes Stores, for 3 hours weekly plus adhoc work. The position involves merchandising work representing various brands. Hours and calls will vary so flexibility is required. Regular work is 3 hours every Tuesday from 1pm onwards.
Role & responsibilities will include:
- To merchandise product for maximum visibility in store, generating extra space for the brand and the client’s products
- Representing all the client’s brands & products in a professional manner
- Optimising the replenishment of stock on shelf and display units
- Liaising with sales representatives and store managers
- Prompt and accurate reporting on all calls
- Some merchandising and/or retail experience preferable but not essential
- Excellent communicator with appropriate professional politeness
- Great attention to detail
- Applicants will ideally have their own transport and a full clean driver’s licence
- Flexible with working days and hours