We are recruiting for a Senior Purchasing Manager for our leading client in Co Louth. This is a full time permanent position.
Reporting to the Purchasing Director, you will also work alongside the business unit managers in Operations, Marketing, Finance and Purchasing.
You will support the Purchasing Director and the wider procurement team in ensuring the efficient and economic management of the purchasing portfolio, including sourcing & management of co-manufacturing to support business operations.
The role will involve managing existing relationships with our suppliers and exploring alternative and new suppliers to meet our growth ambitions and innovation strategy.
* You must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
* A genuine passion for working with people and building relationships.
* Excellent communication skills across a variety of situations including presentation skills, written and verbal.
* You are self-directed, motivated, results and target focused
* Driven and ambitious with a ‘can do’ attitude
* Very high attention to detail and commercial acumen
* A growth mindset. Willingness to own problems and a desire to make things better.
Skills and Experience
* Strong Negotiation skills
* Interpersonal communication skills – internally and externally including the ability to summarise and articulate and provide clarity of information and interpretation to non subject matter experts.
* Planning & Organising skills
* Analytical and problem solving abilities
* Networking and keeps abreast of functional best practice
* Strong financial acumen
* Proven procurement experience
* Working knowledge of relevant legislation regarding procurement and drafting contracts
* MRP/ERP systems
* Management experience
Send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069 for immeidate consideration for this position