Your new company…
At Energia Group we are already working for you every day.
How? As Ireland’s leading energy provider, we generate and supply energy to hundreds of thousands of homes and businesses across the island of Ireland via our Power NI, Power Procurement and Energia businesses. Chances are, when you flick the switch we’ve had something to do with the lights coming on.
As you can imagine, powering over 1 million customers takes a pretty big team of people who are as powerful and energetic as the electricity we supply. Our industry is in a constant state of change and we need exceptional people like you to help us deliver the future of energy. So… are you ready to switch on your career with Ireland’s leading energy provider?
What we offer…
Joining us on a permanent basis, you’ll receive a competitive salary plus an attractive bonus structure. With a market leading benefits package including up to 25 days leave a year, generous company pension scheme, private healthcare for all the family, access to Learning and Development opportunities, Wellbeing Programme, Subsidised Gym Membership and free car parking!
Your new role…
Reporting to the Fulfilment Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the day to day operations of the Fulfilment department run effectively while ensuring continuous improvement to processes within the team.
Day to Day
• Monitor daily and weekly reports from third parties relating to Energy Service products
• First point of escalation for third-party issues
• Monitor support inboxes and ensuring incoming queries are resolved
• Run weekly third party operational and compliance meetings
• Complete daily, weekly and monthly reporting
• Monitor third party SLA’s and KPI’s
• Liaise with internal teams on Energy Service product campaigns
• Support Fulfilment Manager in relation to ongoing projects and initiatives relating to products and services
• Mange stock process, monitor daily stock levels and update stock management
• Place product orders with third parties and ensure stock deliveries
• Identify and investigate complaint trends to provide proactive and reactive solutions to new and ongoing issues
• Ensuring complaints are responded to within SLA Compliance
• Complete and monitor weekly and monthly compliance checks
• Liaise with external partners in relation to compliance results
• Support Fulfilment Manager in developing and implementing new compliance metrics
• Complete monthly compliance reports for management
Benefits and Location
The post will be offered on a permanent contract basis and will include an attractive benefits package, including a salary to reflect the skills and experience of the successful candidate. The post will be based in our offices at The Liberty Centre Blanchardstown Retail Park, Dublin 15
• Experience of dealing with external customers or third parties
• Experience of creating and analysing reports
• Previous operational experience with a track record for continuous improvement
• Excellent Microsoft Suite Skills
• Previous experience in the energy industry
• Previous experience in energy services
• Strategic Approach
• Judgement/Decision Making
• Drive for Results
The job requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability on the part of
the job holders to meet quality standards and work deadlines. The individual must have a forward
thinking approach and be able to work independently.
• Complete and return the attached questionaire (Email email@example.com for copy)
• Email your CV
Applications must contain the completed Questionnaire and CV to be considered for this role.
Please email both to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title and vacancy reference in the subject box.
**NB: All correspondence will be communicated via email.**
(please also keep an eye on your junk email folder)
A reserve list will be held for 6 months in which you will be placed if you are suitable for the role.
The closing date for applications will be 7th November 2019.
Energia Group is an equal opportunities employer