This role is fully accountable for the resourcing and management of all temporary staff that Guidant provide into the Guinness Storehouse and Roe & Co distillery in Dublin. A very busy, but rewarding role, the right person will need to be able to self-manage and prioritise their time as they will be sourcing candidates throughout the year to place directly as 100% fulfilment into the Guinness Storehouse and Roe & Co. Peaks throughout the year include St Patrick’s day where we can see numbers increase to 120 temps a day, as well as throughout summer and any major holidays in the calendar year. Not only will the Recruitment Business Partner be responsible for sourcing the candidates, they will need to also manage the candidates from a HR perspective, manage an out of hours hand over service for the weekends, and manage a weekly rota of shift management for the temporary staff.
This role is client facing, and will be required to be on site 3 days per week, and the option to work from the IRC offices in Dublin 2 days per week.
Main purpose of role:
To provide service excellence to our customers (clients, candidates, workers & suppliers) by embracing a promised based culture. To manage the recruitment life cycle for a designated account and to build strong, long standing relationships with our Customers. To act as an ambassador for Guidant Group, ensuring that our values and guiding principles are upheld in everything that you do and that any action taken, continually works towards achieving high road recruitment practices whilst actively driving the company business strategy.
* Candidate attraction and sourcing for retail and visitor experience roles at the GSH and Roe & Co – using adverts and social media
* Pre-screening all applied candidates
* Running assessment centres
* Attending induction sessions at the clients site and contributing to session
* Managing a weekly shift rota
* Management of on- call phone
* Resolving any payroll issues
* Attending weekly meetings with the client
* Managing HR issues for all temporary staff
* Managing a hand over for the weekend out of hours team
* Attending and contributing to quarterly and annual reviews
* Holding feedback sessions for the temporary staff
Skills required for the role:
* Strong management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to manage a busy workload
* Knowledge of Irish law
* Computer Literate
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to multi task
* Ability to handle pressure
* Excellent attention to detail
Open Communicators are able to communicate with honesty, clarity and empathy.
Strategic Thinkers pay attention to the wider factors and bigger picture that will inform the decisions they make.
Relationship Builders are proactive in forming strong and lasting relationships with a wide variety of people.
Connected Collaborators thrive in achieving results through teamwork.
Progressive Problem Solver
Progressive Problem Solvers take ownership for solving complex problems, making it better and delivering continuous improvement.
People strong in Effective Delivery are totally focused on delivering projects, services and outcomes in a methodical and systematic way.
People who are Customer Focused are always focused on providing their internal and external customers with a high standard of service.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.