Tactical Talent Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with Ireland’s fastest growing businesses in a specialised area of online gaming. They have an international presence with offices in Europe and the US and own a number of online businesses that generate large advertising revenue income streams globally. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a tech sector business in hyper-growth mode.
To succeed in this role, you will need above average ability in 2 key areas, data analytics and sales. You will be part of a growing Account Management team reporting into the Sales Director and there will be year-round opportunities to travel and represent the company at industry events worldwide. You will have a high degree of autonomy to make the role your own based on your own judgement about who you should be talking to, which accounts to grow and which area to focus your time on.
- Grow existing accounts and identify which partners to concentrate your efforts on
- Sell advertising to clients who wish to have additional exposure on sites.
- Collaborate with our internal marketing team to produce engaging and eye-catching materials
- Management and administration of multiple accounts, ensuring that online campaigns are current
- 2-3 Years’ Account Management experience, ideally in the online gaming sector
· Basic salary between €40 and €50k depending on experience
· Performance related bonuses/commission
· Fully expensed international travel to industry events
· A host of other benefits to be discussed at interview
Tactical Talent Recruitment is one of Ireland’s leading sales recruiters. We specialise in both inside sales and field sales roles for sectors including FMCG, Construction (Bathroom/Kitchen/Interior Design), Utilities, Technology and Financial Services.
Due to the high volume of applications we can only respond to suitably qualified applicants. If you wish to find out who the hiring company are, please send an application and we will call you for a completely confidential initial discussion. We only submit your details to our clients with prior permission from each candidate after your suitability for a role has been discussed.
Important Notice – By making an application for this role with Tactical Talent Recruitment, the company may store your personal details on our company database. We will only use your information for job seeking services and will never share it with a third party.