Irelands Largest installer of Renewable energy products are currently recruiting for direct sales representatives, to explain and demonstrate the benefits of our products to homeowners in their own home.
We do not “Cold Call" as all our appointments are pre qualified.
We will provide all the required training and preparation to enable you to present to our Pre Qualified appointments.
This role will involve meeting customers in their own home and showing them how our products will reduce their annual fuel costs.
Must be target driven and have a strong work ethic. Excellent communication skills and outgoing personality. Presentable and professional image. Experience in business to customer sales an advantage, however full training will be provided.
If you are interested in a new career or fresh start send your CV via this website.
- Meet & exceed agreed monthly sales targets.
- Must achieve an average of 3 sales call a day with prospective customers.
- Conduct professional energy surveys with prospective customers to acquire knowledge of their energy saving needs and draft tailored customer proposals to match the customer needs.
- Ensure customer receives accurate and factual information, 100% compliance
- Ensure all paperwork is submitted promptly & accurately
- Contact existing customers to generate referrals using our referral programme.
- Related work: the duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to that position.
What skills do I need to have?
- Experience in high value consultative selling would also be an advantage but is not essential
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers
- The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
- Most important is your drive for success, passion for sales and ambition to make money. In return we offer a fantastic package including an uncapped commission structure with massive earning.
- We would welcome candidates from all sales backgrounds
The right person:
A person who can clearly demonstrate their ability and commitment to the core values of Energy Centre,** Customer Focused, Goal focused, willing to Improve and Reliable. They will also be focused on:
- Achieving daily/weekly/monthly sales targets
- Achieving the target conversion rates set
- Ensuring customer pipeline targets are met
- Accurately completing all customer details & sales information to the required standard
- Adhering to the sales compliance rules at all times
- Ensuring all sales are generated in line with our quality standards
- Communicating effectively and professionally to all customers
- Working as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
- Self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets
Remuneration and Recognition
The successful applicant will receive a very competitive basic salary with an uncapped bonus structure based on the number of sales completed per month. This position comes with a company vehicle, full training and a company issued mobile phone. The culture of the company is based around rewarding high performance and achievement and by celebrating our success with attractive incentives.
The Greater Dublin Area, but the role holder will be mobile. Dublin will be defined as their area of work but a certain degree of travel outside of this area may be required from time to time and as business dictates.
Salary for the role is €500 per week, plus commission, together with a company van and phone.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €500.00 /week