Your new company…
At Energia Group we are already working for you every day.
How? As Ireland’s leading energy provider, we generate and supply energy to hundreds of thousands of homes and businesses across the island of Ireland via our Power NI, Power Procurement and Energia businesses. Chances are, when you flick the switch we’ve had something to do with the lights coming on.
As you can imagine, powering over 1 million customers takes a pretty big team of people who are as powerful and energetic as the electricity we supply. Our industry is in a constant state of change and we need exceptional people like you to help us deliver the future of energy. So… are you ready to switch on your career with Ireland’s leading energy provider?
What we offer…
Joining us on a permanent basis, you’ll receive a competitive salary plus an attractive bonus structure. With a market leading benefits package including up to 25 days leave a year, generous company pension scheme, private healthcare for all the family, access to Learning and Development opportunities, Wellbeing Programme, Subsidised Gym Membership and free car parking!
Your new role…
Reporting to the Internal Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be an office based sales account manager. This role will have responsibility for acquiring customers through a variety of channels such as through marketing campaigns, warm leads, referrals and through our database.
The key responsibilities are listed but not limited to the below:
• Outbound customer sales calls to specific customer groups.
• Manage incoming sales enquiries and follow up on same.
• Proactively generate and drive sales ensuring you meet agreed KPIs and targets.
• Build relationships with customers including managing queries about rates, charges and invoices.
• Renewal / Tender creation with a focus on new acquisition & retention of existing customers.
• Create and participate in PR opportunities with our marketing team.
• Produce detailed sales reports for management using Excel and Powerpoint.
• Use our Salesforce system to register new customers and sites and to report on sales campaigns and pipelines.
• Debt chasing and ensuring late payments are kept to a minimum.
• Manage sales administration in compliance with GDPR and regulatory processes.
• Projects and ad hoc requests as may be required from time to time.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Proven outbound sales experience with a track record of delivering targets or KPIs.
• Experience of assisting with tenders and quotations.
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Experience of using Salesforce.
• Experience of working in a sales team in the energy industry.
• Experience of liaising with corporate customers over the phone.
Drive for Results
Judgement & Decision Making
The job requires commitment, flexibility and adaptability on the part of the job holders to meet quality standards and work deadlines. The individual must have a forward thinking approach and be able to work independently.
To apply Please
• Complete / answer the questions below
• Email your CV
Applications must contain the completed answers:
Tell us about your proven outbound sales experience with a track record of delivering targets or KPIs.
Tell us about your experience of assisting with tenders and quotations.
Tell us about your high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Please email both to email@example.com quoting the job title and vacancy reference in the subject box.
**NB: All correspondence will be communicated via email.**
(please also keep an eye on your junk email folder)