Due to continued growth my client is looking to add to their team and are seeking a Telesales Representative. Based in West Dublin this role is an excellent opportunity to join a very successful and established organisation where culture, training and personal development are the key driving forces. This role will ideally suit a person who has both a Sales and Customer Service background and enjoys interacting with the customer. This job comes with competitive salary and bonus structure with continuous training and excellent promotion opportunities.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Develop a strong understanding of the company product range and technology and what combinations work with different Customer types.
· Generating business through outbound calls to new and existing customers as per defined target
· Handling inbound Customer calls and queries through to resolution with focus on first-time resolution.
· Assist in the development of a database and pipeline for current and future Customers.
· Identifying opportunities to upsell products and increase the order value from each Customer
· Inputting order, ensuring that all information is accurate and that all orders are processed on time
· Communicate company marketing tools and use them as a competitive advantage for increasing sales from current and new Customers.
· Assist with maintaining relationships with existing Customers and identifying new opportunities to increase sales from them.
· Liaise with all internal departments in order to provide the best possible Customer experience.
· Target driven and hungry for sales
· Be passionate about delivering excellent Customer Service and extremely customer focused.
· Have excellent communication skills when dealing with both internal and external customers developing strong relationships with existing and new Customers.
· Show excellent attention to detail
· Have experience in a Customer Service/focused environment
· Show a commitment to play on the company team.
Education and Experience
· Candidates should hold a minimum of a Leaving Certificate standard of education or equivalent and ideally possess a third level qualification in Business, Marketing/Sales.
· Full proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite is essential. Knowledge of marketing and sales systems is desirable.
· Previous sales experience in a targeted environment
If you are interested in this role contact Conal O'Connor on 01 6621000 or click below