* Report to Head of Enterprise Programs
* To orchestrate and centralise the efforts of the Agile Scrum team placed at local brand levels within the organisation
* Assist with the self organising, self managing agile scrum team to achieve its goals and deliver as per the plan
* In all capacities the Marketing Scrum Master takes a professional approach to time, budget and customer constraints.
* Must be comfortable with significant international travel
* Demonstrate, promote and drive agile principles and values within the team.
* Manage the prioritisation of product backlog according to road-map with the team.
* Evaluating the product progress and prioritising needs accordingly
* Work with the team to provide estimates, time lines and iteration plans.
* Facilitates, moderates and iterate all team ceremonies
* Oversee the flow of tasks in scrum boards and within iterations
* Evaluate progress within the team, provide reporting progress and status, risk and issues, scope and time lines to stakeholders
* Work closely with the brand teams and digital teams to develop and execute plans and provide continuous reporting of the same
* Act as the focal point of contact for the team within the organisation
* Help the team coordinate with other teams
* Drive engagement and collaboration in a matrix organisation
* Bachelor`s degree in Marketing
* 5+ years as a Scrum Master (preferably in pharma)
* A certified Scrum Master or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner
* Knowledge of Agile Marketing
* Experience applying successful Agile techniques
Skills and Abilities
* Fluent English
* Written fluency in another European language a plus
* Exceptional communication and listening skills
* Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
* Excellent stakeholder management skills within a matrix organisation setting
* Capable of working within project limitations and working effectively as part of a team
* Passion for Digital marketing
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.