* Attention all Grads!!
* Global Manufacturer of Specialist Engineering Equipment
* Growing their Irish Sales Team
* Turnover of �2.7 billion last year
THE COMPANY: With over forty years of manufacturing excellence behind them, this global market leader is now recruiting an additional Representative in the Leinster/Munster area as they grow their team. They are a global manufacturer of specialist engineering equipment and their products are found in companies around the world. They target the medical, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and engineering industries, so there is huge scope to sell their solutions. Our client has a sales turnover of more than $2.7 billion worldwide across all divisions. They invest heavily in Research & Development to bring the most up to date and ground-breaking products to their customers.
As this is a Graduate position, you will receive full training, both in sales and in products.
THE ROLE: You will be primarily looking for new business opportunities within the manufacturing and end-user markets. Your main target industries will be Medical, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing etc. You will be speaking to design and maintenance engineers, manufacturing engineers, procurement departments and purchasers.
A thorough training course awaits the new Sales Representative here. On-going training is a huge part of this role, so you will receive extensive training as part of your induction, which can last 4-8 weeks. You will also receive on-going support as you progress and develop in the role.
* Graduate / second career move
* Engineering Qualifications are preferred, but Scientific degrees involving physics/chemistry/maths will also be considered
* Full clean driving license is essential
* The ability to pick up the technicalities of the products is important
* Independent and consultative candidates with a real hunger for success
We are keen to speak to people who have a genuine passion for developing a sales career within the medical industry.
* €27,000 - €35,000 Base Salary DOE
* €6,000+ OTE
* Fully Expensed Company Car
* Laptop, Mobile, Healthcare, Pension, Lunch allowance, 25 Days Holidays
Call Becca to discuss in more detail or to arrange an interview!!!
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!