Sales Operations Manager
€60 – €65k + 10% bonus + benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for detailed focused, efficient Sales Operations Manager to join this Global Leader’s rapidly expanding Inside Sales HQ here in Dublin. With business in more demand than ever and plans to expand threefold over the next few years is a fantastic time to get in and be part of this Global Success story!
You will be responsible for leading a team of 3 highly efficient Sales Analysts who support 3 x Key Stakeholders in the Business’ Leadership Team. You will work closely with the Inside Sales Leadership team & Sales Operations teams (globally) to set the standard for global sales operations support; driving the adoption and use of tools and process implementation that result in effective sales behaviours for performance success.
You will assist the Sales Leadership team to drive sales performance management by:
- Setting challenging sales targets
- Owning business forecasting
- Delivering actionable insights
- Identify and set attainable sales processes that result in operational efficiency and measurable effectiveness.
- Sales performance management
- Data maintenance
- Presenting weekly, monthly yearly reports and finding at board management meetings
- Min 2 years in team management position with a B2B Corporate sales environment
- Knowledge of the Tech; telecommunications; ICT environment is highly desirable
- Exceptional experience working in Sales Operations / Business Operations role
- Experience in defining Go to Market Sales models, Sales Territory Planning & Account Allocation, Sales Forecasting, Sales Target setting and Sales Commission design and implementation
- Excellent communication skills; presentation skills and decision-making skills
- Advanced analytical skills
If this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for apply now for immediate consideration