As a Channel Account Manager, you would be responsible for aiding in identifying, developing, and expanding relationships with resellers within their assigned region. Duties of a CAM may include training, mentoring, and motivating channel partners in the assigned territory; generating additional demand through partner events, calls, emails, etc.; studying the market for newer trends and reporting the same to management; monitoring partner output and revenue; making sure that channel partners sign proper contracts/agreements; managing channel conflicts; aid in training or mentoring trainee CAM and fostering relationships between channel partners and resellers. Excellent relationship building skills are essential. Prior channel experience is advantageous.
Essential Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with all members of your assigned Sales Region (Nordics, Benelux, Iberia). Account Executives, Regional Directors, and Sales Development.
• Align partner plans with the needs of business and requirements/ suggestions from Sales Region.
• Build positive working relationships with channel partners to maximize product sales within the customer base.
• Manage existing partners and recruit new partners for sales growth.
• Coordinate with partners to identify key sales opportunities to generate revenue; account mapping.
• Provide product training to partners and inform them about the complimentary services offered.
• Resolve partner related issues and sales conflicts in a timely fashion.
• Develop and review sales proposals with partners.
• Develop partner specific sales and marketing plans to increase marketing and selling efforts.
• Manage daily sales activities with partners to achieve revenue objectives.
• Assist in product placement and promotional activities to increase sales.
• Coordinate with partners to develop a joint business plan to mutually agree with business objectives.
• Perform business reviews and recommend improvements.
• Ability to work independently and be a self-starter while also being capable of working within a dynamic and highly distributed team environment.
• Understanding of the Channel sales process, growing deal registrations, incentive programs, and the ability to collaboratively communicate with your internal inside sales team at HQ.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• 2+ years related experience and skills pertaining to DMR and VAR accounts preferred.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Communications OR at least 2 years of Channel relate
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mark Byrne on 016621000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org