Audiologist – Graduates Welcome
With a national network of over 75 clinics, our client is Ireland’s leading provider of hearing healthcare solutions.
They are now looking for an Audiologist to join them and deliver a high-quality service to their patients throughout Connaught.
- Base salary of €35,000 per annum
- OTE of circa €90,000 per annum
- Company car or car allowance
- Pension scheme
- Health scheme
- 20 days’ annual leave plus nine public holidays
If you have excellent customer service skills and direct sales experience, this is a superb opportunity to build a rewarding career with Ireland’s leading hearing health organisation.
Once you join the business, you will discover a team of highly engaged staff and a truly supportive leadership culture. Each member of the organisation is focused purely on providing state-of-the-art solutions to meet their patients’ needs.
As an Audiologist, you will deliver a high-quality service to patients so that they enjoy the full benefit of their hearing aid products.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will:
- Ensure that enquiries are followed up and the appointments diary remains full
- Process orders in a timely manner
- Conduct hearing tests in-line with recognised industry standards
- Prescribe the hearing solutions that best meets patient’s requirements
- Provide an exceptional level of ongoing aftercare support
To be considered as an Audiologist, you will need:
- Customer service or client interface experience
- Direct sales experience
- A high level of IT literacy
- A full, valid driving licence
- To be patient and able to empathise with clients
Our client is also eager to hear from graduates with a relevant degree.
Other organisations may call this role Direct Sales Executive, Direct Sales Rep, Internal Sales Advisor, Inside Sales Advisor, Inside Sales Rep, Sales Rep, Sales Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, or Customer Service Rep.
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as an Audiologist, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.