Job Title: Faculty Administrator
Reporting To: Chief Executive
Salary: Fixed Term Contract (min 9 month maternity leave contract)
The successful candidate’s role will be the administration and organisation of:
* College faculties and special interest groups
* Assisting with conference and event bookings
* The role also includes reception duties at the College, such as directing phone calls, receiving visitors, maintenance of College common areas
* Other duties, as required, in relation to the work of the College
* Relevant 3rd level qualification up to degree level with proven capability and 2-3 years in a comparable role.
* Self-starter with high motivation and the ability to work flexibly on own initiative and as part of a team to achieve goals within agreed timeframes.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills combined with sound judgement is required to facilitate work with a wide range of individuals and groups.
* Experience of working both in a team and on own initiative, flexibility is essential.
* Outstanding organisational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills with a proven ability to work under pressure to achieve goals within agreed timeframes.
* Strong writing skills with experience in drafting and preparing minutes/actions / correspondence etc.
* Proven organisational capability and high levels of personal effectiveness. The person is expected to handle a varied and diverse workload to meet deadlines while ensuring accuracy, timeliness and attention to detail.
* Evidence of managing own workload and involvement in projects.
* Strong IT capability, in particular Microsoft Office and the use of databases and content management systems.
* Excellent telephone manner
* Knowledge of, or experience working in, a postgraduate training environment.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.