Trade sales advisor
Motor, Automotive, Sales, Electrical, Car
Company: Electro Maintenance Ltd
Location: DUBLIN 13
Salary: Starting 25,000 and negotiable with experience
Additional Benefits: Training with both us and key suppliers.
The ideal candidate will be given resources and back up to expand our online presence and business along with other avenues.
The role will involve fitting in with our experienced and friendly staff environment. We work with many of the biggest brands in the Automotive industry with direct lines of communication, affording the successful candidate to familiarise themselves with global players.
About the Role
The role will involve the following:
- Supporting existing services to serve our counter and national trade clients.
- Monitor our online sales along with counter sales and our other routes to market
- Fulfill orders, raise invoices and satisfy any client queries
- Begin a plan for greater online presence and also our direct lines to clients with monthly special offers.
- Work as part of team on Tele-sales
- Motor trade experience an advantage.
-Ability to fit in with a team and work on own initiative
-Motor trade parts identification.
-Competent client interaction skills.
We are in operation since 1964 serving the Motor Industry. We are Ireland's leading Rotating electrical specialist. We serve many market sectors including Motor Factors, Auto Electricians, Government bodies, Mining + Fishing + Forestry industries along with specialist fleet operators.
Our aim to is to give what the client wants when they want and then deliver on expectations. We are currently developing our export markets and are actively developing relationships with many European companies.